To be The Leading Sea Transportation and Mining Company
– To provide the best and integrated service by synergizing sea transportation with coal mining services
– To provide solution for integrated energy needs
– To optimize the Shareholder values
Company at a Glance
|Name||PT Trada Alam Minera Tbk
(previously PT Trada Maritime Tbk)
|Line of Business||Shipping and Sea Transportation Services, Mining Services, Construction and General Trading|
|Establishment Date||August 26, 1998|
|Change of Name||August 26, 1998 : PT Panji Adi Samudera
July 20, 2007 : PT Trada Maritime Tbk
October 19, 2017 : PT Trada Alam Minera Tbk
|Authorized Capital||Rp. 18.000.000.000.000,-|
|Issued Capital and Paid-up Capital||Rp. 4.963.369.247.000,-|
PT Trada Alam Minera Tbk, a company that engages in the sea transportation services, mining, construction and general trade services was established on August 26, 1998 under the name of PT Panji Adi Samudera based on the Deed No. 18 by Anasrul Jambi, SH, Notary in Jakarta.
In 2007, the Company changed its name into PT Trada Maritime Tbk based on the Deed of the Minutes of the Company’s Meeting No. 28 dated July 20, 2007, made before the Edy Priyono, SH, Notary in Jakarta. Kemudian, Then, the Company became a Public Company after acquiring a statement from Bapepam-LK No. S-5765/ BL/2008 on August 27, 2008 for the Company to conduct the Initial Public Offering (IPO) to the public.
The Company changed its name again to PT Trada Alam Minera Tbk, based on the Deed of Decision Statement of Meeting dated October 14, 2017, made before Rini Yulianti, SH, Notary in Jakarta. The Company’s last Articles of Association based on the Deed No. 14/2017 consisted of the change of the Company’s name, provision of the increase of the Copmany’s Authorized Capital, the adjustment of the Articles of Association of the Company in accordance to the applicable Regulation, as well as the Change of the Company’s Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners
Based of the “Notification of the Efectiveness of Registration Statement” from OJK S-454/D.04/2017, the company executed a Limited Public Offering (PUI I). The company offered 39.899.731.158 (thirty nine billion eight hundred and ninety nine million seven hundred thirty one thousand one hundred and fifty eight) shares to the market (“New Share”) with nominal value of Rp100 (hundred rupiah) per share and executing value of Rp150 (hundred and fifty rupiah) per share represent 80,39% from the capital issued and at a maximum of 3.324.977.596 (three billion three hundred and twenty four million nine hundred and seventy seven thousand five hundred and ninety six). The company’s increased capital through the limited public offering is intented for acquiring coal mining company and coal mining services.
The Company’s history started in 2000, by acquiring a contract for the management and operation of a Floating Storage & Offloading (FSO) vessel, and offshore supporting vessels of tugboats and barges in Indonesian waters. With the increase of FSO vessels owned and operated through the years, the Company was once became known as one of the recognized FSO players in Indonesia. Within time, the Company then diversified its business segment to liquid cargo transporation, dry bulk carrier, and eventually entered into the segment of liquefied natural gas (LNG) carrier which marked the Company as the only LNG vessel operating in domestic waters carrying Indonesian Flag.
Furthermore, by considering the current economic as well as the Company’s financial condition, and adhering the Company’s values, which are forward oriented and identifying opportunities, the Company focuses to enhance the Company’s performance and provide added value to the Company’s Shareholders. As such, in 2017, the Company identified that the mining business, particulary, coal is an opportunity with bright prospect that will drive the demand for the Company’s tugboats and barges. Therefore, the Company seized the prospect by diversifying its business platform by acquiring coal mining companies, and mining service companies in Kabupaten Kutai Barat, East Kalimantan,Indonesia.
- 2000January 1, 2000Company operated commercially and received the first FSO management and operation contract from PT Expan Nusantara and Purchased and operated 2 units of barges (Pasmar 01 and Pasmar 02) for PT Expan Nusantara.
- 2001January 1, 2001Received tugboat management and operation contract for PT Expan Nusantara and Signed contract for Managing Operating and Maintaining (MOM) Tengguleng Terminal Bangka.
- 2002December 31, 2002Purchased and operated three units of tugboats (Taurians 1, Taurians 2, Taurians 3) for PT Expan Nusantara.
- 2003December 31, 2003Company purchased and operated FSO Laksimati for operational of PT Expan Nusantara and Purchased and managed Motor Tanker (MT) Maera for liquid asphalt cargo for PT Pertamina.
- 2004December 31, 2004Purchased and operated FSO Ladinda for Kondur Petroleum S.A.
- 2005December 31, 2005Operated MT Count for JOB Pertamina-Medco Tomori.
- 2006December 31, 2006Purchased and operated FSO Maera Ayu for Camar Resouces Canada Inc.
- 2007December 31, 2007Purchased and Operated MT Raissa Ayu, Purchased and operated FSO Raisis (ex. MT Count) for JOB Pertamina-Medco Tomori, and PT Panji Adi Samudera change it name into PT Trada Maritime.
- 2008December 31, 2008Purchased MT Lentera Bangsa, Purchased of 10 sets of tugboats andbarges to serve mining industry, Purchased motor oil tanker (MTCinta Bangsa) for transporting Clean Petroleum Products, and Conducted initial public offering of shares and has been listed in Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI).
- 2009December 31, 2009Received contract from CNOOC SES Ltd to provide FSO Lentera Bangsa in Widuri Oil Field, Kepulauan Seribu for 8 years; Purchased and operated three oil tankers (MT Duta Bangsa, MT Jelita Bangsa, and MT Puteri Bangsa) for PT Pertamina; And Signed Joint Venture Agreement to start collaboration with Asahi Tanker Co. Ltd.
- 2010December 31, 2010Purchased MT Concertina to support the segment of liquid cargo transportation; Signed Memorandum of Understanding with Kumiai Senpaku for the purchase of MV Mercury K to support the business of bulk carrier cargo transportation; And FSO Lentera Bangsa completed its conversion process in Guangzhou, China.China.
- 2011December 31, 2011Purchased a Panamax type ship from Singapore (MV Samudera Bangsa) to be operated by shipment company from Denmark, Torm A.S.; The company signed a deal with PT Berau Coal Tbk for service provision of self propeller accommodation barge (SPAB) named TAB 001 for a period of five years; Formed a joint venture with Mitsui OSK Lines (MOL), called PT Hanochem Shipping, to operate a new business in liquefied natural gas transportation; And PT Hanochem Shipping is a Subsidiary, obtained a contract from PT Nusantara Regas for domestic liquefied natural gas transportation.
- 2012December 31, 2012Did equity participation in PT Bahari Sukses Utama (Subsidiary) of 99.99% from issued and fully paid capital; LNG Aquarius owned by PT Hanochem Shipping (Subsidiary), conducted the first shipment of liquefied natural gas produced by Kilang Bontang; And PT Jelajah Bahari Utama, a subsidiary indirectly received and started the operation of 3 sets tugboats and barges for bulk carrier.
- 2013December 31, 2013PT Jelajah Bahari Utama, a subsidiary obtained 4 sets tugboats and barges for dry bulk carrier; And PT Trada Shipping (Subsidiary) signed a deal related to the sale of MT Duta Bangsa with Middle East Fuel Distribution Co, LLC, Ajman, UAE.
- 2014December 31, 2014Conducted divestment of 999 shares or 99.99% to the Subsidiary, PT Hanochem Tiaka Samudera; Converted motor tanker (MT Putri Bangsa) into FSO vessel in Shipyard at Batam to replace FSO Raisis which was operating in Tiaka, Sulawesi; And The Company received Notice of Default from International Finance Corporation (IFC) and The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd (BTMU, Jakarta resulted from non-payment of long term debt due to the burning of FSO LenteraBangsa ship in September 2011.
- 2015December 31, 2015The District Court (PN) of Tanjung Balai Karimun ruled guilty the person involved, namely the ship’s captain and some crews. The Subsidiary, as the owner of the MT Jelita Bangsa vessel and the Company, declared did not have any involvement in any form whatsoever with the referred case; The Company obtained contract extension for the lease and operation of FSO Pelita Bangsa vessel from PT Medco E&P Indonesia for a period of 6 months from July 17, 2015 to January 17, 2016; And Received contract extension for the lease and operation of transporter (oil barge) from PT Medco E&P Indonesia for a period of 8 months, from July 20, 2015 to March 31, 2016.
- 2016December 31, 2016In regards for restructuring and settling of debt to Bank Mandiri Singapore, the Company Subsidiary, PT Trada Samudera Bangsa, has signed Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) concerning the Vessel Sale Agreement of MV Samudera Bangsa with Alfa Ship Trading LLC on June 2, 2016; And The Company obtained extension of contract for the charter of SPAB (Self Propelled Accomodation Barge) for a period of 2 years.
- 2017December 31, 2017PT Trada Offshore Services, the company subsidiary buys 10% shares of PT Agate Bumi Tanker owned PT Pelayaran Nursaly Pratama Samodra;In July – August 2017, the company sells its assets vessel FSO Pelita Bangsa and vessel MT Concertina in regards to the debt settlement to PT Bank ICBC Indonesia;The company divest its all shares at PT Trada Shipping in relations to the debt settlement of Asahi Tanker Co Ltd;The purchase of shares of PT Semeru Infra Energi (50,10 shares) and PT Black Diamond Energy (100& shares);